The Sports Registrar which shall be an office within the Public Service. The Public Service Commission shall appoint the Sports Registrar who shall be: In charge of the office of the Sports Registrar and will be; Responsible for the registration and regulation of sports organizations and multi-sports bodies representing sports organizations at the national level, in accordance with the provisions of this Act; Responsible for the matters relating to the licensing of professional sports and professional sports persons in accordance with the provisions of this Act; Responsible for the arbitration of registration disputes between sports Organizations. The Registrar shall keep and maintain a register of the registered sports organizations and such other particulars relating to the registered sports organizations as may be prescribed. The Registrar shall issue licenses for professional sports in accordance with the regulations and the requirements that the Cabinet Secretary may prescribe and any other relevant law.
A copy of an entry in the register certified by the Registrar shall, for purposes of any written law, be prima facie evidence of the facts stated in the certificate. These Regulations may be cited as the Sports Registrar Regulations, 2016
- Registration And Regulation of Sports Organizations and Multi-Sport Bodies.
- Licensing Of Professional Sports and Professional Sports Persons.
- Arbitration Of Registration Disputes Between Sports Organizations.
- Keep And Maintain a Register of Registered Sports Organizations and Such Other Particulars (Relating to The Registered Organizers).
- Issue Licenses for Professional Sports
Last Update: November 15, 2021