A center of excellence in National Development Planning for high quality of life for all Kenyans.
To provide leadership in National and Sectoral Planning for advancing Kenya’s transformative agenda.
The State Department shall uphold the following core values:
- Transparency and Accountability: The State Department shall conduct its business and offer services to its stakeholders in a transparent and accountable manner.
- Professionalism and Ethical Practices: All staff shall uphold high moral standards and professional competence in service delivery.
- Teamwork: The State Department shall promote collaborative efforts of all actors to achieve a common goal.
- Passion for Results: The State Department shall relentlessly pursue timely attainment of targeted results at all levels through high level of coordination, and networking.
- Customer Centred: The State Department is committed to uphold customer driven and focused service delivery.
- Participatory Approach and Inclusiveness: The State Department is committed to consultations, joint and comprehensive partnership in all its affairs.
Last Update: November 15, 2021